Monday 5 October 2015

Tempered Glasslock Storage Containers Review



I got these as a blessing and I cherish the set. The compartments home inside one another, which makes it simple to store when not being used. My other pyrex contains don't settle, so they take up a great deal an excessive amount of room. The translucent cover and clear holder makes it simple to see what is inside. The tight top seal makes them airtight and keeps scents contained (counting utilizing them for sustenances like cut onions). Simply be mindful that the seal can leave the cover which is valuable in the event that it gets truly gunked up. On the other hand, verify that seal is completely back set up before utilizing or the compartment won't seal appropriately. I likewise found that the first occasion when I utilized a compartment that it was a touch harder to close, however after the first utilize, they are really simple. I discover it is best to press the tabs down in sets. I'm not certain I would get high limit forms of these as they weigh more than plastic, however for scraps and sustenance prepare, these are extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment